Features on platform
The platform has five important tabs on the menu that provide the user with the most essential and valuable features.
You can try out the platform yourself - free of charge.
On this page you can see all sensors connected to the company of which you are a part.
Here you will see the sensor name, sensor description and status of wood moisture, as well as the opportunity to press ahead to get more detailed knowledge about the sensor.
Sensor values tab
After pressing "See More", you will enter the sensor-specific pages.
Here you will be presented with three important graphs:
Here it is also possible to change the time period to see previous periods or longer periods on the graphs, as well as draw the raw values in CSV format for their own analyses.
You can view and change the location of the moisture meter, as well as set the wood type.
Add notes when the sensor is moved around or anything important related to the measurement has occurred.
You can set the transmission frequency of the sensor if, for example, more frequent measurements are desired during the execution phase every hour, followed by fewer measurements when the building is in operation.
Here you can upload an image if it is not done during setup.
It is recommended to upload images when setting up. Read more under "Setting up sensors".
Sensors can be grouped as needed. Some customers do it per property, others per construction project or material delivery. Sensors can also be grouped at the element level or location in the building.
Here you can see an overview of the group's sensors' wood moisture content.
Groups can be shared across customers.
- For example, if a contractor has purchased and uses the sensors, the sensors are assigned to that contractor.
- If the contractor wants sensors attached to items from an element vendor, a group with the sensors can be shared with that supplier.
- In many cases, the contractor would also like to share access to the developer so that they can gain insight into the data. Here it is possible to create a separate group for this purpose.
You can control this on the "Access" tab under groups.
Under "Reports," you can quickly generate reports with all the sensors in the group.
Here you can keep an eye on the fact that the necessary gateways are up.
This logs all alarms sent.
Among other things, alarms are sent when the sensors differ from the norm, such as when a high increase in wood moisture is detected, when there are signs of mold growth, when rot may occur, etc.m., and if the gateway or moisture meter suddenly stops sending data.
The alarms can be "recognised" to ensure that a person has read the alarm and fixed the problem.
We are continuously working to improve our alarm system. Until it is fully in place, you must write to us to set your own selected alarms at limit values, such as:
- Send alarm if wood moisture reaches over 12% if sensor is put on CLT element - to ensure delivery criteria are met.
- Send alarm if the wood moisture content does not reach 10% within a month of the environment being closed - to ensure proper drying out.
- Send alarm when humidity reaches x% during the winter period - to ensure that residents air out properly.
The alarms we have now respond when:
- The humiditude is soaring.
- A sensor is in optimal conditions for mold growth.
- Tree moisture increases in a closed environment after rain to detect leaks.
- The sluggishness has been too high for a critically long time.
- Sensor or gateway has lost connection.
In addition, we are developing alarms that automatically classify where the sensor sits and sends tailored alarms based on sensor location, season, building principle, etc.m. It is this that makes our solution the best and most valuable, without the user or we having to do something manually.
Contact us to learn more about this.
The reports are essential for you to use the data in your documentation and quality assurance.
The reports include:
- The ability to pull data from all the sensors you like during the desired time period.
- Wood moisture content, temperature, and humidity data from the sensor.
- Precipitation, humidity and temperature from DMI's weather stations.
- Max, minimum and average values.
- Notes and images from sensors.
See an example of an anonymized report here.
Here you can change the email, password and choose whether you want to receive alarms.
Open API integration
We have an open API from which data can be easily pulled into other systems as needed.